Cohasset Golf Club
When RealFood was offered the chance to work with this incredible private club, it was an exciting opportunity. Being one of New England’s oldest private clubs, Cohasset has a unique facility and a loyal membership. The challenge for RealFood was to pay homage to the history of the club, while bringing a modern design philosophy to the foodservice spaces.
The primary objective of the partnership between RealFood and Cohasset Golf Club was to redesign the club’s kitchen and bar facilities to support a consistent and seamless member experience. This required that RealFood envision, layout, and design Back of House spaces that allowed the club to execute elevated menu offerings at scale. The RealFood team was driven by the need to facilitate faster cooking/service times, decrease labor cost and required skillset, and leverage equipment technology to drive consistency. The services involved in this project included schematic and conceptual design, complete design development, construction coordination, and closeout support.
The services involved in this project included: schematic and conceptual design, complete design development, construction coordination, and closeout support.
Schematic & Conceptual Design
- Connected design work to operating assumptions
- Defined equipment needs based on schematic menu
- Maximized revenue opportunities while defining a lean labor and operations model
Complete Design – Development
- Connected design work to operating assumptions to ensure proper flow and layout of space to maximize operational efficiency
- Identified key operational elements that drove consistency, quality and profitability with a focus on technology and labor savings in the back of the house
- Completed 3-D Revit equipment layout, schedule and elevations of foodservice areas along with
- Work with general contractor and foodservice equipment vendor to ensure smooth implementation of foodservice plan and installation of equipment
- Coordinated final punch list for foodservice areas with GC, KEC and ARCH